Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut
Quote:Originally posted by Thinders

Also, what is the difference between NGE Directors Cut (on the ADV website now) and the original perfect collection (R1, ADV)

I don't believe anyones answered this question yet. they redid like the last 6 episodes of the series and released it as a Directors Cut. Not sure of all the difference, but I do know they added a few minutes of new footage to each episode.

If I were you, I'd skip both of them and get the Platinum release that ADV is putting out starting this summer. That will have better sound and picture and lots more extras than the original and it will also include the directors cut episodes on there.

You're lucky I'm in a good mood, otherwise I would've just told you to go do your own research too depending on how many annoying questions you asked. Especially if they were annoying HK questions. But since noone answered your R1 questions, and it has to do with ADV, I figure'd I'd be nice just this once.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost In the Shell Standalone Complex/ NGE Uncut - by Vicious - 05-13-2004, 05:06 PM