World Exclusive - Sega to return to hardware!
if sega really wants to get back in the business i think they should bring back the NOMAD!!

the nomad is leaps and bounds above the GBA when playing at home!! i got a nomad i still play it from time to time just to play shinobi 3 and splatter house 3!!

i can beleive how bad the nomad flopped i swear were gamers on crack at the of its release???

i know they can bring back the nomad cause i bought a genesis model 3 form walmart 2 friigin years ago....

i think we'll will never see a bloody game on the gba or anyother handheld for that matter.

a brand new nomad is all i want mine has too many scratches.!!

the dreamcast was fun while it lasted but i personally cant stand the system mainly because all its fighting games and RPG's are garbage to say the least i mean look at evelution or that stupid game were you level up fighting in a dungeon then you leave the cave your back at level one!! what kind of stupid shit is that!!??? who in their right mind would wanna play anything like that??

i would say the DC is a good system but its not anymore considering i can MVC2 on the ps2 or xbox and DOA2 on the ps2 and DOA3 on the xbox..

Messages In This Thread
World Exclusive - Sega to return to hardware! - by casshan83 - 05-07-2004, 02:24 PM