Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Batz, you said I crave attention. My post counts is a moderate number. It would've been even lower if it wan't for the conversation with you right now. That said, yours is huge, even considering the time span. I can guarentee you my count will never be huge like yours even after years.

You're right. This argument start to bore me. I'd rather talk about merits of dragon ball than this. You don't care about what I think, and I don't care about what you think. Hey, what do you know? We finally agreed. So we can finally agree to end this argument here. But before that, I guess you'll be dying to have a last reply. Ok, it'd better be a good one. Here is your last chance. Start your engine. Make your masterpeice that will glorify yourself and make me a villain. I promise you that I'll not reply back to your last reply in this argument, therefore you're safe from anymore unpleasnt replies that you'll have to deal with. Start your creative juice. I am very intererest to see what kind of creative reply you'll come up with.

Kakoi, you already made it quite clear about it in your previous posts. So you're repeating yourself. So I already knew. But as I am saying again, there are those who do. And that should be enough.

Hey, what do you know? It's finally back to the original topic *applauding Vicoius and Atomic Orgasm*

because it was requested of me, I shall give my final reply to the off subject matter at hand:

I like Ice Cream, in fact I wish I had a big tub of it right now. You know the vanilla kind with fudge swurls...That & some cherries, now, that'd be heaven.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Batz Kage - 04-28-2004, 03:43 PM