Why are zonbies considered the lame monster?
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
evil dead seems to deal with the issue that "its a zombie, but it was your best mate 5 mins ago", although i would like to see these issue explored to a greater extent, anyone know any movies that do this?

I know Dead/Alive is kinda of a comedy, & I've never seen it, but it's about a kid whose mother turns into a zombie & he refuses to beleive it & tries to act like it didn't happen (or so I've read).

As for the Evil Dead part, yeah it seemed confusing for Ashley when his best friend hacks up his own girlfriend. Then Ashley has to fight off his girlfriend, whom he takes to the woodshed, straps down, & pulls out the chain saw on, but his love for her keeps him from chopping her up.
I mean I really like the way they had it seem realistic, where he starts to loose his sanity before he really fights back.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Why are zonbies considered the lame monster? - by Batz Kage - 04-28-2004, 02:31 PM