Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
You know, robojack
My argument is all based on actual facts and what you posted. On the other hand, you robojack just resort to imangiantion and foul words. Rehab clinic? Is it facts or imagination? You made all up. And to add spice, you just add some foul words to it. That's your argument. Where is rationality? It's so pathetic. Use your brain. Your argument sound like it came out of your bottom part, not your brain.

And if this thread ever gets locked, it is because of people like you. No, correct that. It is because of you.

Robojack ran away like a coward he is with tail between his legs. I hate people who just say shit this and fuck that. At the end, they said nothing that means anything. All pathetic and empty words. One thing for sure, my verse babbling and rhyming days are over. If there are more brainless ones like robojack, I will not want to have to deal with another idiotic arguments.

By the way, Vicious. Read the whole thing. It wasn't just about dragon ball. It will put more than a few smiles over your face. I was just trying to be a clown, but some people can't help take it the wrong way.

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by hbk101 - 04-28-2004, 01:56 PM