Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
IGeez, I look at your thread & no longer wonder why people once started ignoring my entries...

.......when someone makes a point you talk about your post being part joke...

Hahahahaha. Is that supposed to be a compliment to yourself? And be my guest. You can start ignoring my posts. The heartbreak it will cause me. sniff. sniff :eek: Let me get my hankie out.

I really tried to be kinda funny from the begining, knowing that some die-hard dragon ball fans might get upset. Seriously. No pun intended. The problem is that the humour part doesn't translate very well online. They all ended up sounding flat.

Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama

Does it really matter that other people feel the same way you do?

Obviously, many, including you, care just as much as I to make counter-arguments to every one of my arguments. Humans are borned to be political. Even for things that have no value, we are always trying to convince others of our own ideas of how the things should be. Look at Democrats and Republicans. They argue like cats and dogs over everything. Kidding aside, I know what you really meant. It doesn't matter who wins the argument in this case. All things said and done, we are here for the common reasons. We love animes. That I am sure we can all agree easily.

Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
I am kind of getting angry now.
And Jaded God, don't get mad. Get 'Glad' *picking up a trashbag* hehe It's silly to get mad over something like this Big Grin I promise that's the end of MY dragon ball bashing in this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by hbk101 - 04-26-2004, 09:29 PM