Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I personally don't think Cowboy Bebop is really that great. It is just Lupin in space. It is good, but not nearly as good as people make it out to be. Personally I would rather watch Lupin the III.Wink

In essence I see Cowboy Bebob the same way that you see Dragonball. Most people seem to like the show just because of its popularity.

Although I said before that would be my last post, I saw this civilized post, & couldn't help to agree, or atleast not help but agree with the last part of the first half. I love Lupin III!

Anyways, HBK101, check all the top favorites list first of all. Second, I by not being about to talk to people without hearing about it I was more of reffering to my own home community. Because I live in a town that Anime is rapidly growing more & more popular, but for the most part, besides what they barrow from me, they only know Cartoon Network shows, which just so happens to include Cowboy BebopRolleyes .
But, sadly enough I'm about, if not the only one I know at my school that like Lupin III. Everyone else says how old it is, & how bad the animation is, but it's one of the titles on my top 5 anime list.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Batz Kage - 04-26-2004, 07:11 PM