Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Two most common arguments we hear from Dragon Ball fans,

"you hate it just because it's popular"

I don't think many dragon ball crititics actually hate the show itself. It's all the underserved and biased praise the show's getting that critics hate. When a show gets as much undeserving praise as Dragon Ball gets, it's only fair to get some deserving criticism in return. Besides all the hooplas, if we look at only the show itself on its own merit, it really is a so-so series. The show didn't break any new groud, and it aint a masterpiece by any stretch as some like to potray.

Now, I'm a bit slow, but let me get this stright. Other people love the show. you don't like it, therefore their Opinions are wrong. AND, therefore because their opinions are wrong, you feel that you should counter them....Does that not read That you don't like it because others do? If they feel that it deserves some credit, then to them it does, & if a massive amount of people feel the same way then it becomes popular. You're saying that because you feel a different way, all those people's opinions are wrong, & therefore you must raise up & inform them of this. Kinda like an Anti-Christ of DBZismBig Grin

Anyways, I'm not a 'real' fan of the series anymore. I stopped watching not to long after the Cell series, & as for Dragon Ball, I like it, but have never took the time to watch it. Like most of you, my interest in the show was fond memories of it being one of the first shows I ever watched. Although like another said, I would still sit down & watch through it again if it were on TV at the time I were watching.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Batz Kage - 04-26-2004, 01:54 PM