Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
Quote:Originally posted by HarukaTenoh11
Dragonball/DBz/DBgT is ok too much of the same thing going on though.maybe without half the episodes it would be alot better but I think akira toriyama really didnt give a shit about this series anybody read the interview with him in shonen jump awhile ago?
I think he is an ass he says he dont wanna be remembered for creating dbz what the hell this is what made him rich not Dr slump,the cat genie 1?etc I dont think he could create 1 that would top dbz I do like his Dragon warrior character designs though.^^.

If you want to know some info Akira Toriyama wanted to Stop Dragonball Z after the Frieza Saga.. Goku became the Legendary Super Saijin and he wanted to end if there.. But since it was so popular at the time the studios pushed him to write more of it.. It was a great series for its time.. you can see this as it has well over 400 episodes total and 15 movies for everything.. So it must of done something correct.. And you going to bitch to me because i have purchased every Dbz DVD that Funimation has released so far?

And the other thing i hate is when people hate a show just because it is popular.. I think that type of people are just as bad as people that only like things because they are popular.. I personally feel don't rate something if its popular or don't go with what everyone else is saying.. Form an opinion of your own and your opinion will be much stronger and easier to defend..

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Schultz - 04-26-2004, 02:21 AM