Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
The dragon ball saga is a little lame and exceedingly long but it does end. Thank god the story writer made a little more mature and changed it into someting a little more watchable. unfortunately, the first hundred episodes are drawn out and very boring at times. The series really gets good around the time Cell starts showing his face. The characters become more developed and better characters start appearing and the story is generally better. After cell there a couple of shorter sagas but they didn't compare tot he cell in my opinion. Then there is the Majinpu which is better then the freeza saga but not as good as the cell saga. The Majinpu saga is where the Characters get really beefed up. They get so powerful its hard to belive characters like freeza ever gave them trouble, at least a hundred episodes of trouble. I've wondered somtimes if a character like cell met freeza, would cell just laugh at how weak freeza is? Anyway, The Majinpu saga ends on a nice note but the ending of the entire dreagonZ series was very opened. It left questions like, who's uub and what will happen to the characters? Not a good ending in my opinion. Then comes the Dragon ball Gt series Which I've yet to watch and have been a little aprehensive about watching since hearing so many critiques about it saying how lame it is. I am curios about it but at the same time I hope its not like the dragon ball series or the first hundred episodes of dragon ballz.

As for my feelings about series as a whole I really liked the fact that the characters were developed well and grew and and had children and those children grew and new experiences continued to develop. I don't think any other series has Charcter that have been developed so well. I think that is one of the main reason why it is loved so much. The only thing I really didn't like was the parts of the series that were boring.

Overall the the entire series should be watched at least once so you can understand the entirety of the story. Its good! The movies too!
It's all about the love Wink

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by buffgod - 04-25-2004, 10:00 AM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM