Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party
well i think DBZ is a very good show even though the majority of what ive seen so far has been on cartoon network and pioneer boxsets.

i started watching DBZ the moment it came on the big CN after watching the commercials for it everyday on tooname while waiting for thundercats to come on i 'd say its possibly one of the most excellent anime you can get now even though the sayan saga / namek saga box sets are a little bit on the kiddy side pioneer release i still find them quite enjoyable even by todays standards.

i like DBZ alot more then i will ever like something stupid lke yugioh or beyblade or pokemon or anyother fox kids garbage.

the most hacked up DBZ episdes is better then any of the above mentioned series.

now onto my first purchase of the late great android saga on dvd i had already seen the edited butchered version on cartoon network so i said i owe to it myself to now watch the original uncut version.

this is when i realized holy crap is this what dbz is supposed to be like? thats when i knew i like dragonball even more for its bloody bone crunching trash talking foul mouthed language...

here are some reasons why you dont like DBZ.

1. all you do is watch star trek.
2.all you have seen is the butchered eps on cartoon network.
3.its too much for a person with a small intellect to handle.
4.cuz it dont have any stoopid card players or monsters in a ball.
5.you have been ruined by watching the above animes now you think all anime is the same..

or maybe you just dont like because so many more like it more than you do.

anyway ive seen plenty of cartoons and anime to recogonize a good show when i see one.

heres a short list of anime i own and am some of it i am watching right now.

vampire hunter d and blood lust
project a-ko
fushigi-yugi
ninja scroll dragon jem
record of lodoss war tv+ova
ranma 1/2
casshan robot hunter...best thing i ever seen megaman brought to life!!
slayers the whole series
cowboy bebop
martian succesor nadeisco
boogiebop phantom
street fighter 2 V
hellsing
robot carnival VHS dubbed OOP
angel links
fist of the north star
dirty pair new series and old movies

i will watch just about any anime series or movies subtitled first then watch it dubbed just to be able to see the action without reading even though i can read super-fast.

thats all

Messages In This Thread
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by casshan83 - 04-25-2004, 03:59 AM
Come Join The Dragon Ball Bashing Party - by Vile - 04-25-2004, 08:21 PM