MXC (Most eXtreme Elimination Challenge)
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
It's promoting subconscious racism. Woohoo.

that is the stupidest, most uber-politically correct load of crap ive ever heard.
the show doesnt make fun of japanese people, the dubs and the team names are all americanized, it doesnt have anything to do with racism, quit being so sensitive. besides, the purpose of the show is laughing at the expense of others. compared to that, the dubbing issue is inconsequential. i hate this whole trend of calling everything that acknowledges that there are different races racism.

its just rediculous, the obvious truth is that there are other races and people from other cultures and they arent the same as us, they have tv shows like that, and guess what, some of it is funny to other cultures. its funny here for the same reason its funny there. and if you can prove to me that what they actually say in the japanese version is any less ludicrous than what is said in the american version, i may change my opinion.

but until that happens, i stand tall and and proudly proclaim, "i like mXc and im not a racist."

-Hate me, for I am Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.

Messages In This Thread
MXC (Most eXtreme Elimination Challenge) - by Vile - 04-16-2004, 12:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MXC (Most eXtreme Elimination Challenge) *Marathon Today* Last Exile 5 2,976 04-23-2004, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Vile