Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MXC (Most eXtreme Elimination Challenge)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who watches this awesome show on Spike Tv (first network for men) ?

Link to the show :
http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/inde...esID=10774

the show is so funny. its a japanese show they dubbed with english comedians.

Summary :

contestants compete in the most grueling, ridiculous and hilarious stunts, all in the name of what they call fun and we call humiliation. Every week, MXC hosts Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship provide highly crafted color commentary to the body blowing, spleen twisting, brain jarring eliminations. Helmets required. Body cast optional.

Post your thoughts !

-LE
mXc is like, the pinnacle of great television to watch drunk. and sober.
when someone says "quality television," mXc immediately springs to mind.

i feel much closer to you now, as you have brought up a topic very near and dear to me.

-Vile
Does it only air on spike?
this is a hilarious show i try to watch it as much as possible
i'll try to check it out.. I have so much anime to watch it isn't even funny. And I just keep ordering more, Big Grin
i used to watch it when i was younger, but i think the ones they show on spike have really bad english dub (like most anime, i think the original dub was way better), they also make up stupid names for the contestants.
The show is funny enough without the dubbing.Big Grin
the dubbing is the best part. thats one of the reasons its so funny. its not supposed to be accurate.

-Vile
only on spike i believe !

the dubbis awesome cause they make so many funny comments, also it is funny with out too cause just the stuff on the show is funnier than hell. but to top it off the dubb is great.

i have tons of anime too and i still watch it every night !
if you havent seen it check it out !

-LE
i'll have to break my silence to agree. MXC is a great show, very funny, even my father who doesn't laugh much, will start cracking up over half the stuff that goes on in the show.

btw. Hi Smile
I wish they would just show Takeshi's Castle instead, but MXC is still kinda good every once in a while.
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
the dubbing is the best part. thats one of the reasons its so funny. its not supposed to be accurate.

-Vile

The best part of the show is the people getting hurt. Everything else takes a back seat.Wink
I like the show hate the fucking dub it's horrible and annoying in my opinion.
there is a mute button.
but also you could learn to love the dubbWink

-LE
I watch the show muted all the time.Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4