Seikai no Senki (Banner of the Stars) - When will a Perfect Collection be available?
While we're calling each other names, let me quote from the FAQ.

III. Future Releases
Most importantly, it must be understood that no one at Import-Anime knows which titles will be released in the future or when titles will be released. Each HK DVD manufacturer is extremely secretive, and must be to avoid interference from other companies. The only way to know about upcoming titles is to visit the manufacturers? websites.

So I guess the answer was on the board this entire time. I wish they'd put it in an easy to find location and label it something obvious like FAQ. Wait, that's where I found the info. So I guess they did put the info in an obvious place and even labeled it with something obvious. Guess I'm the only one who ever bothers to check it.

Am I the only one one that sees the irony in this next quote?

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Not that I'm an English dub fan, but I like to get the best quality of everything when I buy an HK dvd set.

If you liked quality that much, you wouldn't be buying the HK's for these sets. That's all I'm gonna say on that because I do not want to turn this into another HK vs. R1 argument.

Messages In This Thread
Seikai no Senki (Banner of the Stars) - When will a Perfect Collection be available? - by Vicious - 03-13-2004, 02:07 PM