Seikai no Senki (Banner of the Stars) - When will a Perfect Collection be available?
You're the idiot, EsValCrapo.

I want to know when a PERFECT Collection of Seikai no Senki will be released, not a Complete Collection. There is a difference, you asswipe. A Perfect Collection usually has subtitles and audio tracks ripped from a R1 source. A Complete Collection usually still has HK-subs (which can suck at times) and no English audio track, and is often released long before an R1 ripped Perfect Collection is released. Not that I'm an English dub fan, but I like to get the best quality of everything when I buy an HK dvd set. Examples of such Complete Collections include the GITS:SAC Complete Collection, Ranma 1/2 OVA, or the Onegai Teacher Complete Collection, all of which had somewhat questionable subtitle qualities.

Honestly, I'd rather be blind and deaf, than stupid, illiterate, and retarded like you.

Messages In This Thread
Seikai no Senki (Banner of the Stars) - When will a Perfect Collection be available? - by Robojack - 03-13-2004, 10:15 AM