Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out
You know what HBK...since you are as dense as you are shallow, I'm not going to bother trying to get a point across to you anymore. What the heck was I supposed to say? I said what I said. There shouldn't have to be some 1000 year old philosophy to explain something as simple as this. It's kinda like the bible. If you don't want to understand it then you wont understand it. You want to hear an answer that YOU want to hear, but I'm afraid that answer isn't the truth. I never said I get into trouble for flaming. I said I flame when it is deserved, and on that note I rarely do it until this point. 2) I didn't call you a fool, I said you didn't get the point. Why do you keep taking things the wrong way? It was to be taken literally. 3) I didn't say you don't know the meaning of locks. I said you didn't get the meaning of THOSE 3 locks. And since you're done with this thread it seems you have contradicted yourself once again. And if you don't get the point of that statement then I'm not going to waste anymore time trying to make the deaf hear.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Messages In This Thread
Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out - by DARK OSAMU - 03-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out - by rav96 - 03-12-2004, 11:33 AM