Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
one thread had good information on it that I started and interesting links, but because heaven forbid they werent in the same post everyone jumps on me like I commited murder.

AnimeInMe, The fact that you put up 4 posts in a raw is a very minor point. People are not angry because of that. People are angry at you because of how you acted afterward. All you had to do was simply say "oh I didn't realize that it will make people angry" Instead, you went on about how others are so stupid. Of course, who wouldn't get angry at that? If you don't see what really happened after all this, then oh well.......

Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
QUIT YOUR BITCHING

DARK OSAMU, Is this the best reasonable and constructive argument you can come up with? All you do is keep repeating this is Junkie Joe and Schultz site and they can do whatever they want (mentioned in this thread and other threads). Do you actually expect JJ and Scultz to behave in that way? But personally, I think JJ and Schultz have too much class to even think like that. All I have presented in this thread was reasonable argument with some valid points. I do not think it was baseless. Remember there have been 6 lock ups in past 9 days. Does this happen to be the worst stretch of I-A's history? But then, because majority of people also had different opinions, I conceded. However, will there ever be a stop to pointless criticism? Of course not. It is inevitable.

Edit: My criticism of Dark was a little too harsh. Hence I edited out some parts.

Messages In This Thread
Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out - by hbk101 - 03-12-2004, 03:08 AM
Request to Mods - Let Them Work It Out - by rav96 - 03-12-2004, 11:33 AM