MAC, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop...
dont feel bad Batz.... all those DVD and CD companies deserve what they get.... have u heard the bullshit that CD companies do now... i mean not to mention the stuff like trying to charge 1 dollar PER blank CD tax for "the poor singer fund" but how they claim they loose 150million dollars a year to downloaders on the net... and funny thing is how they estimate it too... they find 10 people that download some sounds... they them multiply that by 300million US population (maybe throw in 30million canadian population) and come up with their numbers.... total bullshit... if I wanted to buy an Album I would (and I have done so) if i dont like it I wont.... i might download an mp3 for 1 song i might like... listen to it 4 times and them let it sit on my HD until it crashes... and they want us to buy CDs for the purpose of paying them money and us collection dust on the shelf... screw that ;p

PS. do u people know that its illegal to record music when its played on a radio station... aswell as record movies from the TV? Oh! do u know that its illegal to EVEN TALK about baseball games that u see on TV without consent (and a hefty payment) by NBL, that I call bullshit.

I agree about artists getting their share... that I support... but alot of artists will tell u how bad they get screwed by the label companies... alot of artists came out during the mp3 scare last year and said... we are not loosing money to those people, its the label companies rip us off.... i think the artists make about 5cents of every dollar thats sold of their CDs.... so if 100,000 dollars worth is sold, they get 5,000 dollars... u have to realize that theirs only so many Ivrils and Britneys other there... most artists take years to get $100,000 in sales etc....

My 2 Cents worth

Messages In This Thread
MAC, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop... - by JunkieJoe - 09-02-2002, 05:08 AM