what anime is everyone lookin forward to?
Thanks for the welcome back Sano, anyways...
The Band of The Hawk d/ls I have that are messed up are zip files, but my copy of volume two is a rar, I'm about to try & fix it with winrar, you guys wish me luck. I'll edit this post & report back later.

*edit*

With Winace it would just give me an error & I wouldn't have half the volume, but with WinRar it just by passed it telling me something was wrong with one of the pictures, I didn't read which one, nor do I remember, so I checked the I thought it might have been, but they worked fine, which means the error isn't a big problem, or it's just one I didn't check, I'll know sooner or later when I decided to re-read the beginning & finally read the ending of volume two. Right now I'm halfway through volume 3, but I don't want to start on the second half till I have the 4th out of 4 parts of it d/led, but the french site doesn't seem to be working right now Sad :mad: Sad :mad: :confused:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
what anime is everyone lookin forward to? - by Batz Kage - 03-03-2004, 06:56 PM