Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what anime is everyone lookin forward to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well?

i really wouldnt mind seeing the new miyazaki movie, the new appleseed movie (zelda-esk cel shaded graphics), read or die tv, ninja scroll tv and of course innocence.

any thoughts boys?
Initial D: Fourth Stage
Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta: Compilation
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED 2
New Series:
Midori No Hibi (Midori w00t!)
Mezzo TV (I have the first ep d/l'd, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet)
Initial D: Fourth Stage

Sequel's I'm waiting for:
Fruits Basket - They're bound to get anothe set of episodes sooner or later. Maybe when the manga is completed.

Dual! - They set it up for a sequel. I guess it wasn't popular enough in Japan or something, but I wanna see what happens in space.
Yeah yeah! Fruits Basket!!!!
I want Berserk Season 2 too. Want to watch the ending. Hate watching sth incomplete.
I'm waiting for the rest of Miyazaki's movie to be in English dub...even though I watch them in Japanese.
R.O.D TV. (First vol. should be out in June/July according to Rightstuf.)
Kousetsu
Diamond Dust
Mabaraho (correct spelling??)
Full Metal Alchemist

I think that's it....

My R1s
I'm very eagerly waiting for Read or Die TV's R1 release. This might be the first time in the history of.... well, my life... that I preordered something.
Wolfs Rain (dubbed)
Automatic Maiden Act 2 (dubbed)
Kaze no Yojimbo (V.1) (Dubbed)

would like to see sequals to :
-Cowboy bebop -(if it could be done like a soap opera and majicaly bring back spike)
-Trigun
-Hellsing
-love Hina
-RahXephon
-Outlaw Star
-FLCL
-His and her circomstances
-Escaflowne
-last Exile
-Witch Hunter Robin

my thoughts

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
I'm very eagerly waiting for Read or Die TV's R1 release. This might be the first time in the history of.... well, my life... that I preordered something.

I just hope that they dun put only 3 episodes on 1 DVD. Would be hell of a time to wait for the studio to finish releasing it. Heheh..look at Witch Hunter Robin. Each volume takes abt 2 mths to be released. Kind of gets on my nerves....impatience runs in the blood when it comes to series I like.

My R1s
Bakuretsu Tenshi

http://www.baku-ten.com/
BERSERK

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since 1997

no flippin closure but then theres always the manga which is still going strong and the Dreamcast game which was gimpy and set itself up for a sequal
Initial D Fourth Stage
Mezzo Forte TV
Sequel of Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi (last 13 episodes)
Last 26 episodes of Super Gals (I think it's 52 episodes)
And a couple of R1 hentai from Nutech in Fall (forgot the names)
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
BERSERK

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since 1997

no flippin closure but then theres always the manga which is still going strong and the Dreamcast game which was gimpy and set itself up for a sequal

You do know there's a PS2 game coming out, right?
i heard about that, it looks bad-ass but are you sure it just isnt a port of the dreamcast game? cause that seems to be happening quite a bit these days
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
i heard about that, it looks bad-ass but are you sure it just isnt a port of the dreamcast game? cause that seems to be happening quite a bit these days

Nooooo. If you've seen any of the videos or screencaps from this game, it's a brand new game. It looks very slick, too.
excellent! your right it does look pretty damn good, ive never played the dreamcast version although my mate has it so i may have to go steal his dreamcast and it.
A second season for berserk would kick some major ass!! but highy doubtful, i guess ill just have to get manga translations because i doubt darkhorse will complete it thanx to american BS censors and soccer moms galore!!

i would love to see an english dubbed R1 of Amon apocalypse of devilman but i doubt anyone has enough balls to release it here, heh

as for hentai i just buy what interests me at the time or looks good for that matter. i wish nutech would put more than one lousy episode per dvd.

id also like to see violence jack re-released uncut.

some others i havent seen a dvd version of yet:

gestalt
hanappe bazooka
shoten doji

as for anything new, well not much has got my attention in any shape or form.
Pages: 1 2