what anime is everyone lookin forward to?
Before when someone said something about midori no hibi, did they mean they'd like to see it happen or it is. That's one of the reasons, I asked around a while back for a website that lists series that are just coming out because I wanted to see if it were gonig to be animated.

As for Berserk, you can easily get a hold of the scanulations volume 4-26, & even 1-3 if you know where to look, or who to ask. I myself have a lot of it, but much of my copies of volumes 2, 4, & 5 are corrupt.

I myself am looking forward to the finishing of Full Metal Alchemist, & maybe one day a dub for it.

And are they fix'n to dub Hajame(sp error I don't remember) no Ippo or something. I know they made people take down the manga scans, & screen shots of the show were in New Type, so I was wondering. Anyways, it's on my list of things to watch even if I have to watch dubbed.

And if we're just fantasiesing I'd also like to see Hunter X Hunter dubbed one day, a long with Berserk part2, & the Outlaw Star 2 rumor (not Angel Links) to be true.

That's all I can think of to say at this point.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
what anime is everyone lookin forward to? - by Batz Kage - 03-03-2004, 02:53 PM