Poll: HK DVDs or digisubs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HK DVDs
38.89%
7 38.89%
Digisubs
11.11%
2 11.11%
Both
44.44%
8 44.44%
Neither
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HK DVD or digisubs?
yeah Dark, it's been awhile, hope your computer is working well now. If you want anything I'll send you more digisubs again, my list has grown considerably since the last time Wink

Berserk and GoldenBoy were pretty old shows so no real good fansubs of them on the internet plus R1s are out so thats they way to go for quality, Berserk HK DVDs is awesome though but GoldenBoy dub is very good, definately worth checking out.

Almost all my HKs I'm getting these days are Perfect Collections, that's were the real action is in HK theses days plus the price can't be beat, plus gatefolds are so pretty. I love showing HK haters who diss everything about HKs on other forums on what pretty packaging they are missing out on. For almost every case except movies it is cheaper for me to buy HK than it is to rent the DVDs and copy them on DVD-R which can be a pain and time consuming.

Downloading can be a pain but for brand new releases Bittorrent can't be beat, just so easy to use, get a few torrents running, go to bed and it's done. I downloaded Macross Zero ep3 only 2 days after the DVD was released in Japan plus the digisubs have 5.1 AC3 sound, 20 gigs downloaded on digisubs in November alone. With HK you got to wait until the R2 are out or at least enough episodes have been aired on TV for the HKers to do a TV rip and worry about good subs but then why buy a TV rip when you can download one for free

Messages In This Thread
HK DVD or digisubs? - by matthewmalay - 12-05-2003, 10:06 PM
HK DVD or digisubs? - by DARK OSAMU - 12-06-2003, 05:59 PM
HK DVD or digisubs? - by kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-06-2003, 06:08 PM
HK DVD or digisubs? - by matthewmalay - 12-06-2003, 08:07 PM
HK DVD or digisubs? - by dvd_master - 12-06-2003, 08:56 PM
HK DVD or digisubs? - by Arcon - 12-06-2003, 09:37 PM