"need help from Gundam Wing Fans"
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Turn A's attempt to blend UC with AC was bullshit. No true UC Gundam fan will acknowledge Turn A's storyline. It was just a pathetic attempt to make things match, which they don't. Don't use to say that AC is just as good as UC, cause nothing will make it so.

because we all know the UC gundam ACTUALLY happened and we all accept that, right?

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Either way, my recommendation still stands. The main UC Gundam storyline far outrivals that of any AU Gundam series. Not to be offending, but most of us who've watched Gundam as we grew up will agree that Gundam Wing is not worth the toilet paper we wipe our ass with. Only those who've watched Gundam Wing as their first Gundam series (probably on American TV) will actually appreciate it, since they don't know better.

I got a chance to see 0079 and W, and I think they are both a good series. they both have their low points and their high points, but considering UC had been milked pretty hard, AC was a breath of fresh air with new people mechs etc. had they decided to make Gundam W coincide with the UC timeline, would it have been that much better? No, it would be exactly the same. By your argument, had V Gundam and Gundam W been exactly the same, V would have been that much better since it was UC, even though it did take place much later than the last Gundam Series (like 50 years I think). So, getting bent out of shape over a Gundam Series solely because of what timeline it exists in seems to be rather, well, stupid.

The Gundam series I heard the worst about are:

F91: Widely regarded as the worst movie ever, Gundam-Wise.
0083: Muddled and Confused plot
ZZ: Kiddy pleaser at the beginning but redeeming later on

Also, I found the few episodes of G Gundam I saw online kinda boring. My advice is to try out the 0079 movies, which are made from the original MGS TV series.

Messages In This Thread
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by FFXNo1 - 11-29-2003, 02:00 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Robojack - 11-29-2003, 11:59 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Robojack - 11-30-2003, 02:01 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by kakomu - 11-30-2003, 09:15 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by yakumo - 11-30-2003, 12:33 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Robojack - 11-30-2003, 02:45 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by evilomar - 11-30-2003, 02:56 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by yakumo - 12-01-2003, 09:29 AM