"need help from Gundam Wing Fans"
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Small note: Gundam Wing and G Gundam are probably two of the WORST Gundam series you'll probably ever watch.

First off, stop being the typical UC-L33t jackass, please. Wing was made for males, it was still a Shounen series. It had different character designs so that the bishounen main characters might bring in a female audience. And guess what? It did. And it made money. Bandai was happy. Tomino was happy.

The ending of Gundam Wing TV and the Manga are very close. The difference is that in the manga, Zechs actually helps destroy Libra with the pilots, using the Epyon with one arm. [All the pilots fire the twin beam rifle.]

Ignore those who will be immature and call you an idiot for liking two AU series. G and Wing are fine series. G is regarded as the worst of the Gundam series because it was a base off of the SRW culture in Japan. However, G was not cancled [like X was] and that should tell you something.

Get the Gundam movie boxset, and then pick up 08th MS Team FX. 0083 FX is a fine set [people complained of problems, mine seemed fine.] Zeta Gundam MI and ZZ Gundam MI are good sets too. I'd get the Char's Counterattack R1.

If you liked Wing, try getting Gundam X MI. Gundam SEED was a good series, but I would wait for a better boxset.

Also, let people know when they tell you to watch a UC series over the AU series like Wing -- they're all the same friggin' timeline [Officially] as stated by Tomino in Turn-A Gundam.

Watch whatever Gundam makes you happy, honestly. I liked G Gundam a lot, and I'm still reading the manga and rewatching the series. Just enjoy the goodness that is Gundam, and ignore the AU bashers.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

Messages In This Thread
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by FFXNo1 - 11-29-2003, 02:00 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Robojack - 11-29-2003, 11:59 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Shinn Asuka - 11-30-2003, 12:42 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Robojack - 11-30-2003, 02:01 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by kakomu - 11-30-2003, 09:15 AM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by yakumo - 11-30-2003, 12:33 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by Robojack - 11-30-2003, 02:45 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by evilomar - 11-30-2003, 02:56 PM
"need help from Gundam Wing Fans" - by yakumo - 12-01-2003, 09:29 AM