How long does Animaniacs.net shipping take?
Here's something I wrote, It's not "deep", but I like it:

The difference of slaughtering sheep, & humans.

With life comes the dreaded teeth of reality that we all must come across at sometime or other. The difference is when the sheep are blinded & being lead to be slaughtered the farmer knows how stupid the sheep is, knowing there's nothing the sheep can do to stop them. Which is the
mistake, when you think of the sheep as they are, weak, you drop your guard to their simple mindedness. So when the sheep puts up the smallest resistance such as tripping on a stone, they no long have to worry about having their head hacked off. But, with the humans the executioner
knows how not only does reality not hurt them because they know how it is, but they are bright. With that knowledge the killer never drops his/her gurad & pursues the humans even more than the stupid sheep. Although one day the humans shall feast on the sheep when they finally hit the jagged teeth. In conclusion... have fun on my dinner plate.[/siz]
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
How long does Animaniacs.net shipping take? - by Batz Kage - 09-05-2002, 08:15 PM