Your most disappointing anime this year?
Some of the stuff you guys ( and gals ) didnt like i loved- Witch hunter robin for example- i love the stories and all the background stuff- the Animation was beautifull and i thought the stories were well written-

Back on topic-
Probably the most disapointing for me was Hellsing, theres one episode where there was so much swearing , i switched it back over to sub. the original japanese Im told doesnt have all that vulgarity, why they think Americans like that sort of thing is beyond me- but I also thought the animation was fantastic- wish hellsing had more vampires, thou it was not as good as i expected .

Im also disapointed in Vampire mistress miyu . i didnt know it was an older series, i though the animation was primative. Wish i waited for the dub version, it may of been more palitable. but I like the Different perspective on Vampires that it had,nice twist. i dont feel i was cheated thou, it was fun !

i also read from one of you guys that yu didnt like Vampire hunter D- well it is kind of primative- But i bought it from import Anime after I bought the R1 version of Vampire Hunter D bloodlust ( fantastic movie ) and i had to have it, no regrets- Re watched it yesterday- lighter than bloodlust but has a nice flare all its own-

Just wanted to add I really didnnt like how Berserk ended ( wont spoil it for you ) i expected more from it- you might like it thou ?

Messages In This Thread
Your most disappointing anime this year? - by war - 10-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Your most disappointing anime this year? - by puzzleguy - 11-01-2003, 08:42 PM