Where do you contact the DVD companies (FX, MAC, etc,)
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
why arcon? so you can defend and hoard the info to yourself like you did with henry tam? there's people who're new to the scene who started out as n00bs and learn more as time progresses. you can be selfish and keep things to yourself and think you're special or share. i personally don't like dealing with as/mac as their communications leaves alot to be desired, thus i buy what i need from jj. i think you need to reassess the reclusive nature of your posts - like you're trying to hide things from the public. i hope my friend hirez isn't doing what your doing since i got banned from ANF thanks to you. play nice man...

1. I always released information to the public, UNLESS asked other wise. It's called integrity & keeping your word. All the information where i wasent asked to release it, never got released. That little site with the new MI releases, well, again, i kept my word, I was asked to keep the link a secred, so i did (but that still alowed me to release the information on the site itself Wink ).

Extra note: The mod's etc where also aware about the link (i informed then about it), maybe you can blaim them about "defend and hoard the information for themselfs"??

2. You got banned thanks to yourself NYxCalm. Moderator's asked you several time's (correction: a LOT of time's) to calm down. You refused & kept attacking people around you ( i was one of those people ). Also to put a thing strait, your ban was on the mod's there minds a long time but they kept giving you chance's ... You may think in your mind that i was the reason you got baned, thats your right, but you more off the truth then you know.

3. I just found it strange to see 2 new members, asking the same thing, on both forum's (FX - MAC contact info), both with the same post count & registration date's... Like i said, maybe it's just me who finds it a strange coincidence... Nice reason for a personal attack again vs me NyxCalm.

4. I know i'm not your best friend, but if you try again to openly attack me, like you did on ANF, you will be digging your own grave (all over again). And i was so hoping you learned your lesson last time & let past things be past things, but i see this is not the case ... ho well ...

Metier9:

ANF = arcticnightfall.com ... one (the one?) of the original forum's like this one, who focused on the products available at the site.

Messages In This Thread
Where do you contact the DVD companies (FX, MAC, etc,) - by Arcon - 10-27-2003, 02:27 PM