Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where do you contact the DVD companies (FX, MAC, etc,)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you guys order these DVDs from the different companies (FX, MAC, etc.. . .if they are companies). do they have telephone numbers? e-mails, order forms, etc.? curious.
Well I'm not sure about FX, but MAC's website is http://www.animegod.com/index.php
there is no contact info for AC/MI or AV. You can e-mail flora as well, however, he rarely seems to deal with small orders. Only something really big does he seem to respond.
Can you actually order directly from MAC? + are they based in Asia or US(most thigns i order from US gets taxed, sucks really)?

Cheers
Yes you can order direct from MAC, and no they aren't US based that would be completly imposible. If somone tried pressing R1 discs in the US they would be arrested shortly after they got the first shipment out, if it even took that long.
Hmmmm ... is it me, or i'm getting paranooit, but i do have a strange feeling when i see on ANF & here, 2 topic's asking the same question at the same time ... both by members who have 3 post counts ...

Mja, must be me ... O_o
why arcon? so you can defend and hoard the info to yourself like you did with henry tam? there's people who're new to the scene who started out as n00bs and learn more as time progresses. you can be selfish and keep things to yourself and think you're special or share. i personally don't like dealing with as/mac as their communications leaves alot to be desired, thus i buy what i need from jj. i think you need to reassess the reclusive nature of your posts - like you're trying to hide things from the public. i hope my friend hirez isn't doing what your doing since i got banned from ANF thanks to you. play nice man...
whats this ANF all about?
Buying directly from AS/MAC is only good for bulk orders, at least around 20 dvds, under that you won't be saving too much money as compared from buying here and you won't have to deal with engrish replies.

ANF is another forum, Arctic Nightfall for short.
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
why arcon? so you can defend and hoard the info to yourself like you did with henry tam? there's people who're new to the scene who started out as n00bs and learn more as time progresses. you can be selfish and keep things to yourself and think you're special or share. i personally don't like dealing with as/mac as their communications leaves alot to be desired, thus i buy what i need from jj. i think you need to reassess the reclusive nature of your posts - like you're trying to hide things from the public. i hope my friend hirez isn't doing what your doing since i got banned from ANF thanks to you. play nice man...

1. I always released information to the public, UNLESS asked other wise. It's called integrity & keeping your word. All the information where i wasent asked to release it, never got released. That little site with the new MI releases, well, again, i kept my word, I was asked to keep the link a secred, so i did (but that still alowed me to release the information on the site itself Wink ).

Extra note: The mod's etc where also aware about the link (i informed then about it), maybe you can blaim them about "defend and hoard the information for themselfs"??

2. You got banned thanks to yourself NYxCalm. Moderator's asked you several time's (correction: a LOT of time's) to calm down. You refused & kept attacking people around you ( i was one of those people ). Also to put a thing strait, your ban was on the mod's there minds a long time but they kept giving you chance's ... You may think in your mind that i was the reason you got baned, thats your right, but you more off the truth then you know.

3. I just found it strange to see 2 new members, asking the same thing, on both forum's (FX - MAC contact info), both with the same post count & registration date's... Like i said, maybe it's just me who finds it a strange coincidence... Nice reason for a personal attack again vs me NyxCalm.

4. I know i'm not your best friend, but if you try again to openly attack me, like you did on ANF, you will be digging your own grave (all over again). And i was so hoping you learned your lesson last time & let past things be past things, but i see this is not the case ... ho well ...

Metier9:

ANF = arcticnightfall.com ... one (the one?) of the original forum's like this one, who focused on the products available at the site.
I think most people ask how to contact the company directly so they can try and save just a little bit more money. I know when I first found this site that was one of the very first questions I asked. I am just glad that I at least got a nice answer instead of someone trying to make me out to be a nark or something.
I never did get the info I wanted either, but oh well. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say that some people have a real reason for wanting contact info. I wanted to do bulk orders, but no one would come up off the info.
But I'm over it now, but like NYxCalm said you don't have to be selfish. Wink
the info would be good to ask about a ceartin title still being in print or a replacement for a damged disc
an innocent question nonetheless
I wish I could contact AV, just to tell them how much they rule Smile
Yea no doubt AV rules! I like how they keep the competition on their toes. I miss their holographic boxes, but hey - at least their armary cases aren't those new ones that MI/AC make. Unfortunately AV's bases in taiwan, and dealing with them is like dealing with SONMAY or EVERANIME. Tough language barrier and they're paranoid as it is with some new laws going into effect.

To an old dear friend who closed down dvdsubs.com just to spite me childishly, I have no time for jest with spoiled european brats with too much money on their hands. Have a nice day :p
I assure you guys that I am not the guy on the other message board, and that I am not a narc. I swear, but i completely respect your wishes to not tell me. I was simply curious as to how online stores were ordering these releases, and where i could contact these people, should I choose to distro them too.
Pages: 1 2