why do some ppl like their anime dubbed?
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
I would really have to disagree with both of you IMHO.. I think Kenshin's English actor sounds like he is gay.. and does not do justice at all.. I couldn't even watch 5 mins of it in English.. But i do know that Kenshins japanese voice is a female.

I think my reason for liking his voice in English better is because I saw at least 6 episodes of it on CN before I bought the set. But I had always ppl tell me that his voice in Japanese was by far better, so when I got the set I tried to watch at least 10 episodes in Japanese. I hated it! I thought he was gay. I know that he was suposta be feminine, but come on. He is still a man, and having to hear that sissy ass voice made me want to kill my self. I think if I had never watched it in English, I could have loved it in Japanese.
But I guess that's why so many people argue over which is better. I wish I had a better reason to give, but it really just comes down to what you like, is what you like. There doesn't need to be any other reason given.
Now I will leave this Thread FOREVER!!!
p.s. COKE RULES Big Grin
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]

Messages In This Thread
why do some ppl like their anime dubbed? - by meowchi - 10-02-2003, 05:41 AM