why do some ppl like their anime dubbed?
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
um.. I like to watch the dub over sub. and it's because I just like it better that way. god, why do people feel like they need this big long drawn out reason for liking what they like. to me this whole thread is like some one asking me why I like my shirt, and then when I tell them why, they want to argue with me over my reasons. hahaha. sorry if that's not good enough for some of you, but it's the only reason I can or will give. I JUST DO!~

Well put, I feel the same way these posts just bring out peoples stupidity. It's a shame that we can't act in an adult manner around these sites, and just answer the mans or womans question when they have one. No we can't do that it has to be one person answering and then 3 other people going "well your stupid for liking it a different way than me." I mean come on damn it I go through this crap enough at Gametz with everyone calling everyone else stupid because the like the PS2 over the Xbox or the Xbox over the PS2, oh and if you like the Gamecubed you get insulted twice as much. I mean come on now are we all 2 year old, you need me to wipe the drool off you face little ones?
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]

Messages In This Thread
why do some ppl like their anime dubbed? - by pugmagician - 09-29-2003, 11:53 AM