name your least favorite anime and why?
Definetly Ebichu!

First of all, it's was overhyped for me. People were all like: Ebichu is soooooo good and funneh. Therefore I had some high expectations. And after seeing the first 2 eps.......I destroyed the disc I burned it on. I smashed it into pieces and after that I was stabbing it with my pen so the pieces became even more little.
OMFG I can't stand it if something goes on and on, like the f*... mouse was hit against the same wall over and over again. And the "sex jokes" weren't funny (so funneh) at all.

On the second place: Love Hina
I had the same thing with Love Hina, also overhyped and that guy flew the same way into the sky over and over again after being hit by one of the girls. I stopped watching it after about 6 eps.
This series I didn't destroy, cuz maybe someday I forget about it all and then I can start watching it again without my stomach turning when seeing that guy flying again.

(BTW: I don't feel like destroying anime all the time. It were just these 2 times it ever occurred)

Messages In This Thread
name your least favorite anime and why? - by mikeymikemike - 08-22-2003, 06:32 PM
name your least favorite anime and why? - by Gant - 09-17-2003, 09:46 AM