which is the best anime in your collection and why?
Eh.... everything's my favourite! Saber Marionette Limited Ultimate Collection, Tenchi Muyo Ultimate Collection + Tenchi Muyo In Space, Vampire Princess Miyu Ultimate Set, Record of Lodoss War + Chronicles of the Heroic Knight, Boogiepop Phantom, Knight Hunters and Fushigi Yuugi. Rurouni Kenshin + Samurai X Ovas. These are all R1s sets. Darn freaking expensive so they have to be my favourites!
Vampire Princess Miyu and Tenchi Muyo are the very first animes I had watched years ago. They were the ones which superglued me to animes. Tenchi Muyo is funny. As for Vampire Princess Miyu, it is sad. ... heheh have a penchant for tragedy.
Wahaah Saber Marionette is a favourite, not just it's an awesome series, it's also because it's limited edition. Maybe I could pass it down as a family heirloom. :p
Boogiepop Phantom has extensive character developments. The story is unusual to the point that it's weird. Derange, twisted and dark.
Record of Lodoss War + Chronicles of the Heroic Knight have good stories. Just that Chronicles is so long that certain parts do get a tiny tat boring.
Fushigi Yuugi, like one of the replies posted above, is good because it has a bit of everything.
Rurouni Kenshin: Fantastically funny, great character developments and man...I love the bloody scenes. Big Grin Big difference from what you watch from CN. The OVAs: Tragic! I love tragedies!

Messages In This Thread
which is the best anime in your collection and why? - by Japschin - 08-09-2003, 12:37 AM