How to make friends
I'm not, I was on topic, by relating it through friendships, to the piece of sh!t thing you used to call friendship between us, one that you sent to hell.
Also: You aren't answering my slightly changed topic.

Your e-mails? Hmm, don't you mean lack there of? I haven't read an e-mail from you ever since my computer broke down. And if you mean PMs, the none small thing. I stopped saying crap about you before you messenged me.

ALSO, you're the reason I was saying that crap. I thought you said some mean crap, & everytime I asked you about it, you wouldn't comment, then all of a sudden you come back, & tell me I misunderstood.

AND:

The old you:
Nice, kind, caring, & lovable, although she claimed she alway hurt the ones who cared, I never saw it.
A true friend, someone you would share things with.
Someone independdent because of what had happened to her in the past.
She was also a freak, that I couldn't scare.
She was glad that she was moving so that she could get away from everything that linked her back to once living here.
Someone who talked about waiting for the right guy to sweep her off her feet, & make her happy for the rest of her life.
Although near the end of school a lot of people said she was becoming a b!tch I never noticed.
Forgiving.
List of True Friends: Ricky, Heath, Ben (few others, I only remembered the top of it)

The new you:
A bitch.
I wouldn't share things with you if my life depended upon it, you'd just use it to stab me in the back.
Independent my @$$.
Wimp.
And now all I hear is how you miss your people down her.
Now you claim you're in love with the one, & blame me for you questioning yourself. "I'm only in it for the moment" isn't a good thing to base a relationship on.
I guess I noticed now.
Yeah, you still say you're good at FORGETTING, & forgiving. (yeah the last time I heard that was, [lol] during a conversation that probably shouldn't be brought up in a public place) I blamed you for something you said you did, only to come back later to tell me you didn't, & I get forgotten. I've never broken a promise to you or anything. The only time I've been unfair was when I was "misunderstanding" what you said. Sure I'm over confident, & acted like I knew everything, while knowing probably less about life than most other people.

And as for the misunderstanding junk, how was I supposed to act? Huh? Within like a week & a half you went from telling me you loved me & wanted to be real 'close friends' every 5 min.s, to not wanting to talk to me at all, then telling me you do that to guys to hurt them, because after all the pain you've been through you feel you deserve to cause others pain. I have that message half way etched into my brain, you said "Listen here skippy[something like that], you don't know what all I've been through. I've been [ok now that I think about it I only remember the gist]" something about having your heart smashed to pieces, blah blah blah, lot of painful junk, & now you felt that gave you reason to hurt others. Funny, sounds a lot like the story I told you near about when we first met.

I've been there for you all the time I thought I should have been, & yet never taking advantage of you in your time of needs, because by agreement I wasn't even supposed to get as close to you as I did. Hell, I've even sacrificed our friendship, which before we thought who only grow stronger*, to try & teach you a few lessions, lessons you still ignore. And yet you make it out like I'm a bad guy, like I've been trying to hurt you the whole time, it's my fault for all the problems in your life.
Blah, cut short.

*yep, my memory is great: Everytime a teacher would say something about great friends who would always share things with each other, & be there for each other, she would look at me, & I'd look right back at her. Which on second thought, she did that during sex class too, it's kind hard to know if she was also joking about the friendship stuff as well. (That was an attempt at comic relief, I try to do that at the end of every message Smile , makes it sound a tad bit nicer.)

Some much about you has changed, now I can't call you Morgan, now it's more like Rufo (lol), which then again, Rufo has started to lighten up, I guess I need a new prep to compare you against.

Last Note: If she isn't dead, I swear I'll hunt her down & kill her before you disgrace her name any longer (young samurai chases down evil demon lady who has posessed his closest friend, ready to slayer her to free his friend's soul. Duh, Duh, DUHM could be a great classic :p)

You know I just thought about something... She might not have died. Everything you've put me through is normally the treatment I hear you talking about giving to your old trash (normaly ex-boyfriends, & I guess now friends who actualy care), but that's close enough to being dead for me. *edit* You see I thought of this upon remembering your reaction of when I said that I lied, & never loved you (even though techincaly, I never said I did, but as you said before, it was implied). The old you may have actual tried to fake tears, while YOU didn't even care. That got me to remembering how you treated Rosey.

I didn't cover everything, just some of the major changes.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
How to make friends - by Lonely_monkey21 - 07-19-2003, 05:31 PM
How to make friends - by Batz Kage - 07-19-2003, 05:55 PM
How to make friends - by Lonely_monkey21 - 07-19-2003, 06:03 PM
How to make friends - by Batz Kage - 07-19-2003, 06:20 PM
How to make friends - by Atomic Orgasm - 07-19-2003, 09:55 PM
How to make friends - by Lonely_monkey21 - 07-19-2003, 10:57 PM
How to make friends - by DARK OSAMU - 07-20-2003, 03:29 PM
How to make friends - by Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 07-20-2003, 04:55 PM
How to make friends - by morgorath - 07-20-2003, 07:48 PM
How to make friends - by Lonely_monkey21 - 07-20-2003, 09:52 PM