New Series To Be Included In Shonen Jump
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I enjoy the anime, and have loved playing GO for many years now, something else I wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for anime, kind of like jumping on roofs of houses, making my girlfriend wear a japanese girl school uniform before I sacrifice her soul, concentrating all my ki before taking a test when I was in high school, ohh yeah and eating that mermaid flesh, definetly would not have done that if it wasn't for anime.

I hear by claim this kid, who's older than me. (not the first time I've called people around these parts kid.)

Anywho. Yeah, anygood thing about it being released in the U.S. is people will discover where that "stupid"* little game on yahoo came from.

*I don't think it's stupid, more of that I'm to stupid to play. I start up a game every now'nthen on my computer aginst the computer only to get wiped across the board, or me & the computer fill up the entire screen, then all of a sudden he captures like 13 of my stones. Yep, I suck...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
New Series To Be Included In Shonen Jump - by Batz Kage - 07-25-2003, 07:50 AM