Series that should have been longer
That "odd" Tenchi show is "Tenchi Muyo! Galaxy Police". Can we say...bleh? I'd rather have had them take the first season, and make a sequel, like I heard they were planning, bringing Kagato back. Anyhow, here's my list.

Gundam 08th MS Team: Needed to be longer. They crammed so much into one episode, it seemed far too rushed. Shiro and Aina hated eachother, next moment they're hugging? o.O Don't think so.

Boys Be: Dear lord. Give me more. I especially loved the "Lonely" episode. o.o

Yes! More Ah, My Godess and more TRIGUN! Give me some real Tenchi, please.

Slayers: So, I heard that there's a fourth season of Slayers comming out. It deals with the last two Mazoku lords that are still around ( Deep Sea Dolphin and Dynast Grauscherra ). Come'on. We need to finally see them. Besides, Zelgadis needs to become human.

Tokyo Babylon: They (CLAMP) should do what they did with X, and make an anime off the manga. I'd buy it immediately.

Rayearth: Yes, another one. Why, you ask? Because I hate the fact that they kill of Eagle in Rayearth 2. It does NOT happen in the manga >.< He's supposed to go into a coma, not get killed. Ugh...besides, we need to see more of Lantis.

Fushigi Yuugi: I've personally written up a whole new plotline for this show, and if I could actually sit down with Watase Yuu, I'd show her what my plan was. Unfortunately, I don't have that luxery. Too bad.

And, sadly - Gundam Wing: I personally loved the series, and had they made another season for it, it would have been great. Ooh, yeah.

Eh, I'll write more if I think them up.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

Messages In This Thread
Series that should have been longer - by Shinn Asuka - 07-23-2002, 08:28 AM