Series that should have been longer
I creating this post to just throw done what series you wish were longer

Maison Ikkoku - 96 episodes? That's it, when you're a huge fan you just want it to be as long as possible. A 130 episode count would have been nice.

Marriage - I don't know if anyone has even heard of this, it was one of Anime Works first releases. I watched it about 3 in the morning last night when I couldn't sleep. It's a very light hearted show, that in my opinion could have at least been a 26 episode TV series. There were characters who didn't get any show time (they really deserved it).

Dragon Half - Another one of those 2 episode OAV series. This series has to be one of the funniest (story about a half dragon half human following her teen Idol Dick Saucer). The show is of the super deformed with plenty of site gags and just plain absurdness. At one part I fell off my bed because I was laughing too damn hard.

Kimagure Orange Road - True I haven't even finished it yet, but out of 48 episodes I find myself on episode 35 (just finished 34) and not wanting it to end. I would have liked this series to be much longer.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection

Messages In This Thread
Series that should have been longer - by Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 07-23-2002, 07:49 AM