Man, it's been so long since I've seen any new R1 rips.
Steve said
Quote:On a side note, as much as I rant about being ethical, I think the worrying of R1 prices "sucking", is just plain dumb. A) if you want equality on everything go to Russia and see how that lasts B) We live in the comfortable Western World. I'm more worried about global issues or my own personal man hunts to think of something as silly as worrying how to get anime dirt cheap.

Bravo Stevo... Look to piggy back on that yes we live in this wonderful Western World that thrives on big business. But on that note the licensing rights that these companies have should be better handed. Now Steve you?re not wrong any way at least in my view... But let's get real paying $6 dollars an episode is pretty big... just by having 5 episodes on a disk would make it around... $4 an episode saying the R1 costs 20 bucks...

I buy R1's to support the companies. Yes I do I want them to keep bring the stuff here to us in America. I don't do it for what you are talking about kakomu because if I couldn't wait to see it I'd buy the HK sets so I can watch the whole story from start to finish. Hell stories like Hellsing leave you at such climax you are begging for the next episode... hell Schultz downloaded them so we could see the end...

R1's support the companies and are top quality... HK quick, easy, cheap, and you get it all with a mix bag...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Messages In This Thread
Man, it's been so long since I've seen any new R1 rips. - by morgorath - 05-15-2003, 09:18 PM