Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco
Hey... I'm already doing the Yu-Gi-Oh first series (on DVD I might add, as well as digisub).

I have the japanese VHS already of Volume 1 (eps 1-3) and have already had it transferred to DVD for me. The quality is above the VHS source itself (thanks to some combination of filters) so the quality will be good.

My translator said she would have translations done by the end of April, and I've already made all the menus for it, so I should be done very soon. (BTW, I head Millennium Anime, who also am doing uncut Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters and Detective Conan).

If you want to time or translate for these episodes that'd be a help like you couldn't imagine. I can easily send you a WAV file of the episodes to time if you also have an OK internet connection, and you can look over the menus if you want to tell me what you think.

(COPY AND PASTE the following into your browser : www.geocities.com/warrior_no_yami/yugiohoriginal.ZIP . Don't click on it, geocities ruins it like that. If you do click on it, it'll say page can't be found, then just delete the "http://" part and press enter and it would work).

If you do decide to help out (please) email me (spirit _ of _ lightning @ hotmail.com , but without the spaces) and let me know. Tongue I'd give you full credit too of course.

And by the way, those VCDs are a bad idea. I did plan to redub them in japanese also, but I were told they are downright inferior, plus the japanese VHS isn't that bad of a price.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Messages In This Thread
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by Fairymon - 04-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by shadypower - 04-20-2003, 02:06 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by JunkieJoe - 04-20-2003, 04:47 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by Fairymon - 04-20-2003, 03:03 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by millenniumanime - 04-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by Fairymon - 04-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! First season fiasco - by morgorath - 04-23-2003, 11:21 PM