Useless info not everyone here knows about my week
A) I'm paranoid+B) Remember in one of my posts I said my @$$hole friend was probably gonna try to hook back up with Jessi+C) He tried to talk to he on msn. Now anyone who pays close attenstion would know where me & him are fighting he only tries to befriend me when he thinks he's winning it whatever the problem is, then+ D) He calls to talk to my sister. Normally he does this to annoy me, but now he knows I could care less, the only other reason he calls heris to tell her of the good news in his life= My life sux again, or he wants everyone to be friends, but really he just wants to take my place in life. Either way it's worth killing him over
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Useless info not everyone here knows about my week - by Batz Kage - 04-20-2003, 10:47 AM