Love sucks...
talk bihind your back eh?

(psst. that angeldust, really really sucks)

wow! I come back after an hour or so and this thread has grown 4 pages, and I am waaaay to lazy to read them all :mrgreen:

and angeldust, since I am to lazy to read it all I will assume that you are genderless, like SmarterChild on aim :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yes, I am one of those victims u hear about who have no real friends.
Eternally Bound Into This World Of Hatred...
hey..you could have real friends.Wink
~Kisha~
How so?
i'm in need of a new..good friend..anyone for sale??
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
As implied before, we'rall diff, & did Jessi also tell you that she's always asking me to hurt her? She wants me to kill her, kidnap her, or just sacrifice her to some weird God. That's the way we are, we love each other, but I respect what she wants to do with her life, mostly because she's going through everything I did, the same hurting, the same feelings, everything. And I know what will happen to her if she doesn't get help. She'll turn "demon" like me, but I'm to far gone to care, plus she told me not to care, then told me to, then not to.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
so, are your friends imaginary or something? I have a lot of those... excuse me.... quiete you!.....

what was I saying again... ah yes, just be yourself, and friends will come coughloser!cough

heheh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

This is actually pretty hilarious, buying new friends in a messageboard....we must be truly desperate :lol:
Batz, I think your friend needs to see an shrink, exorsist, or something, this is just getting messed up.

lol..i'm gettin pretty desperate..all mine left me for their b/fs..Sad
~Kisha~
Jessi, or the new one?

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

send me a picture, I could be your "online boy friend" if your that desperat yet :mrgreen:

Yes I know how Jessi is Ricky. She is how I used to be.
I have all I need in life, but am always up for new friends, espicaly if they need guidence.

So, Nikki, if you don't mind me calling you by first name. You going to join us as post sluts? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

Jessi, or the new one?

Are you talkin to me?????
~Kisha~