the perfect age
i'm twenty now and sometimes i see some hot chick and i realize that she is only 16 or sometimes even 14, though usually not. and i tell myself, don't even talk to her man, you can go to jail. my buddy just turned 18 and he has the same problem, he's still in high school and surrounded by jail bait. but then i think back to when i was in high school, there were a lot of girls who were seeing older guys, like guys my age when they were 16 and i remember the hottest freshman, who where maybe 14, going to dances with some of the popular seniors who took them for one reason, sex. relationship wise, i dont' think i could have one with someone that young, true there may be a few who are intellectually and emotionaly mature, but i don't think there are very many. i think the main reason for a guy my age and older to be interested in a 14-16 yr old is simple, they want to get laid by a hot young girl. but these same girls would be having sex with guys their own age as well, i wonder if it is worse if the guy is over or under 18? cheese, it's all so confusing.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:i'm twenty now and sometimes i see some hot chick and i realize that she is only 16 or sometimes even 14, though usually not.

Ya that sucks. What's worse is when they look older but they aren't. Like there's a girl who works at best buy I kinda wanna ask out right now but I don't know how old she is lol. She looks old enough but I don't wanna ask her out then find out she's like 17.

That's probably the main reason it's nice being 21 now. When you go to a bar you know everyone there is legal.
Cidien Wrote:That's probably the main reason it's nice being 21 now. When you go to a bar you know everyone there is legal.

yeah, i can't wait till i turn 21. kinda sucks to meet a chick who is 21 or over and not be able to go out for drinks or a 21 and over club, or even have a drink with her at dinner Sad
u know whats actually funny, well, not really, but.... in my city, a magazine was published. it was about molesters in our city and areas. it was sick! it had pictures of the men and women that were convicted of crimes of rape, molesting, sexual abuse, and other sorts. it was very disturbing. and the most disturbing thing was i knew 2 of the men that were in the magizine. plus in front of the mag. in the corner, it said, vol. 1 isssue 1. i'm guessing there will me more of this.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
did it say what their crimes were? cuz you can be labled a sex offender for indecent exposure, you know mooning, streaking that stuff.
Homeless Joe Wrote:i think the main reason for a guy my age and older to be interested in a 14-16 yr old is simple, they want to get laid by a hot young girl.

You do realize 18 year old girls are young as well, right?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Homeless Joe Wrote:did it say what their crimes were? cuz you can be labled a sex offender for indecent exposure, you know mooning, streaking that stuff.

one was 3rd degree sexual assualt and the other i forgot.
but ya, when it came out, my brother told me the exact same thing. hmm...
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You do realize 18 year old girls are young as well, right?

yeah they are, but not so much when your 18, you know what i mean? idk, for some guys girls at about 16 are just really attractive to them, like my buddy down the street. he just turned 18 and is a senoir in high school. but he tends to go after girls who are as young as 14 even.
I just don't see what one sees in such a young girl. Sure they're young but there's no womanly allure there. A woman in her twenties is young yet 100% woman. Same goes for men, in my opinion.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I just don't see what one sees in such a young girl. Sure they're young but there's no womanly allure there. A woman in her twenties is young yet 100% woman. Same goes for men, in my opinion.

Yes, yes. I agree. (sitting next to his beautiful, wonderful 20 year old girlfriend...)
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Girls usually are their prettiest at 16. I've noticed though as you get older, older women do seem prettier. I never really thought of girls around 25 as being that pretty usually when I was younger but now I often do.
Cidien Wrote:Girls usually are their prettiest at 16. I've noticed though as you get older, older women do seem prettier. I never really thought of girls around 25 as being that pretty usually when I was younger but now I often do.

I know what you mean. I so fear being 40+.
i dont get it, i cant even so much as look at a girl that isnt in her early twenties (atleast), god, sixteen is right next to newborn in my book, but im screwed up in the head, my personal beliefs on sex is not to have it untill marrige...but then agian, im also agianst marrige. See what i mean, screwed up, just stop listening to me, it will probibly do you a world of good!
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
odin0425 Wrote:i dont get it, i cant even so much as look at a girl that isnt in her early twenties (atleast), god, sixteen is right next to newborn in my book, but im screwed up in the head, my personal beliefs on sex is not to have it untill marrige...but then agian, im also agianst marrige. See what i mean, screwed up, just stop listening to me, it will probibly do you a world of good!

I doubt anyone was listening in the first place:eek:
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Sex is great but I think it will only complicate your life if its just sex for sex, to me around 17-18 is the age to start relationships and sex. Those years start to shape you into the person you'll be for the rest of your life and maturity starts to kick in, somewhat (hopefully).

I have always perfered older women. Dont know why just do, my girlfriend right now is 5 years older than me. I guess older women seem to have a grasp on their life and know what they want, that helps a lot in a relationship.