Comics
babyeater0 Wrote:Comics are really gay... what kind of pathetic loser reads them that are over the age of 14. Oh yeah you!!!!

WTF is it with you and pink font??
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
pink is badass and INTENSE!!!!
I don?t know about the rest of you but?(prepares Aerosmith voice) ?Pink is my favorite color?Wink
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Well babyeater I should have known you were in high school considering how much ignorant imature losers like to call something they dont like gay, like high school students.
You and cyrus really have a head flushing comming to you.
Just in case you guys missed it under his avatar... babyeater has been banned again and he can't hear you.

It's almost as good as sticking your fingers in your ears and saying nyah nyah nyah nyah!!!!
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Just in case you guys missed it under his avatar... babyeater has been banned again and he can't hear you.

It's almost as good as sticking your fingers in your ears and saying nyah nyah nyah nyah!!!!

So what, it says he is banned even when he is not. So I don't see what your saying here unless you actually banned him.
I'm not sure how he managed to get himself unbanned for a few hours but I fixed that in a hurry. I even read through his posts and he actually had some decent contributions in a few parts of the forum but for the most part he reinforced why he was permanently banned.

When he was unbanned his tag line read "jugdish supporter" but that didn't last very long.
Why is he permanetly banned if I may ask? Sounds a little to harsh.
It's his past history... he was actually given a series of increasingly harsh bans but every time he came back he continued with his disruptive and antogonistic posting. What he started with in the short time he was back on the site is only the tip of the ice berg for what he's been known to do.

Rather than go through the multiple stages of bans again I just shut him down early and reinforced his perma-ban. Him and Jugdish (I'm still not certain that they are seperate people) are the only people that have been perma-banned from the site.
Zagatto Wrote:I'm not sure how he managed to get himself unbanned for a few hours but I fixed that in a hurry. I even read through his posts and he actually had some decent contributions in a few parts of the forum but for the most part he reinforced why he was permanently banned.

When he was unbanned his tag line read "jugdish supporter" but that didn't last very long.

You're right. I guess I got so used to seeing “banned” it was burned into my mind. It's funny that I don't ever remember him officially getting the perma boot, though I know he probably deserved it. Was the conclusion came to over a chat session, or did you guys (the ones with the power) just decide enough was enough in a general since? Because I don’t remember a specific event that gave him the tombstone.
It was about a year ago and I had given BE a number of short term bans and warnings before giving him the permanent boot. A number of people actually told me that I had been too lenient giving him as many chances as I did at the time. I don't think I could point to a specific post that originally got him banned.

It's still a mystery to all of us moderator types as to how he actually managed to get back on the site again and we're reviewing security to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Well, I'm 99% sure he's not the same as Jugdish. I had a little argument with him through pm over at cookiejarvideo and I can easily recognise Jugies writting style. Was kinda like sms text messages with loads of lies. BE was way better than him.

Still, I'll miss him. I didn't take him seriously anyway whenever he did something stupid but he might offend someone else so it was the right decission.
To be honest, I kind of miss him too.
Unfortunately, his comments were excellent at elevating the flame levels in the forum and they got other people writing responses to what he was writing. In the end it made most of the forum inhospitable for most people who just wanted to chat.

And you're right about the writing styles. Now that I think back to it they were both pretty distinct.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Are you getting tired of anime?

A bit. I still rent stuff, but I don't buy nearly as much as before. I came to the conclusion that I can't even keep up with the stuff that's coming out now, so how am I ever gonna find the time to go back and rewatch this stuff sitting on my shelves. They're just sitting there collecting dust. So I figured I'd sell off some of it.

Also, I just got back from Anime Vegas. That was an awesome con. There were about 30 guests there and somehow towards the end I was sorta in charge of guest relations to some extent. It was hard work, but I didn't really mind it since I got to cut through all lines and go on stage and behind stage and all that stuff while even all the other staff members couldn't. You guys should try to attend next year if you can. Look for me - I'll be the only staff member not wearing a staff shirt.
Vicious Wrote:A bit. I still rent stuff, but I don't buy nearly as much as before. I came to the conclusion that I can't even keep up with the stuff that's coming out now, so how am I ever gonna find the time to go back and rewatch this stuff sitting on my shelves. They're just sitting there collecting dust. So I figured I'd sell off some of it.

I understand what you mean, things have been piling up on me as well. I got to a point where I had to tell myself I'd do nothing else other than read the enormous amount of manga I had to read. I've been reading like crazy but I still have 19 volumes to go, I did read a book inbetween (couldn't resist myself) so... Once I'm through with the manga I'll have to tackle dozens of anime series and then I'll finally be able to go back to playing Radiata Stories.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coolest American Comic character Ryo of Inferno 42 15,871 04-16-2006, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Comic Book Information Cidien 0 1,107 04-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Silent Hill Animated comic books for PSP psychooys 2 2,037 04-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  Comic Book listings Cidien 6 3,305 02-24-2006, 11:00 PM
  Deadpool comics Cidien 12 6,064 02-16-2006, 10:47 AM
  Any places to find Comics scans? Blight 5 3,125 01-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Last Post: jenga
  Manga Vs. American Comics evilomar 11 5,247 02-02-2005, 06:30 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Comic underground Japan( manga) timon 3 1,914 07-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  [it] Web Comic Teshinun 4 2,334 03-04-2004, 01:35 AM