Poll: Name r00ster's Dog!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ares
0%
0 0%
Boma
11.11%
2 11.11%
Bosco
11.11%
2 11.11%
Fezzik
5.56%
1 5.56%
Grim
16.67%
3 16.67%
Koga
16.67%
3 16.67%
Loki
27.78%
5 27.78%
Lupin
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Name my dog!
vegeta76 Wrote:lol ya. and if you lose then you can always rig the polls with your awsom modding powers :p
Lupin I assume; Zag loves the character/show, even though in this case it's the latin or whatever for canine.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well Tsukiko and I think you should name the dog Blue or Bluester... that's the obvious name... but it wasn't on the list to vote for...laugh...
I voted boma. It seems to have meaning to you due to your avatar. It is an unique name. Think of how many loki's there are out there. Who is cool enough to name their dog Buma. It is a very rockin' name indeed. The dog is a very handsome breed as well. Im excited for you. Big Grin Good Luck!

pre Cool
[Image: Nikki-FutureChange.png]
Amethyst Wrote:Well Tsukiko and I think you should name the dog Blue or Bluester... that's the obvious name... but it wasn't on the list to vote for...laugh...

Actually, Blue was the only choice on the list when we were going to get a female... but we ended up finding a male through an excellent breeder with many good referrals.... so the name-picking got harder.

Based on feedback from friends and family, things are actually leaning towards Lupin... though, personally, I am still seriously considering Boma and Koga.

Decisions, decisions.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:Actually, Blue was the only choice on the list when we were going to get a female... but we ended up finding a male through an excellent breeder with many good referrals.... so the name-picking got harder.

Based on feedback from friends and family, things are actually leaning towards Lupin... though, personally, I am still seriously considering Boma and Koga.

Decisions, decisions.
*chants: "Koga Koga Koga..."*

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I say toss all of these out and name him Moon-unit Boscoe Zappa.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:I say toss all of these out and name him Moon-unit Boscoe Zappa.
In reading that ones faces looks much like that of your avatar...
but I like the Moon-Unit part, but I don't see someone calling 'Here Moon-Unit' while at the park.

Why not name him rOOster (assuming thats not your real name). Big Grin

Else I would go for Ares or Lupin.
elcoholic Wrote:Why not name him rOOster (assuming thats not your real name). Big Grin

Else I would go for Ares or Lupin.

That is my real name!

Now I think I'll name him Teabag, and whenever my girlfriend is sleeping, I'll put his balls... *trails off*

r00ster Wrote:That is my real name!

Now I think I'll name him Teabag, and whenever my girlfriend is sleeping, I'll put his balls... *trails off*

Just curious but what kind of dog is he?
sorry if you've answered this already.

btw: id be interested in knowing how long that relationship would last if you did that XD
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:Just curious but what kind of dog is he?
sorry if you've answered this already.

btw: id be interested in knowing how long that relationship would last if you did that XD

He's a black lab, 7 weeks old yesterday if I remember right.

And in answer to your second statement, I would guess somewhere between 1-3 seconds.

I picked Loki. He looks like a Loki, but if you don't name him that, definately go with Ares!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Fezzik it should be!