Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Name my dog!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a picture of the dog I'm getting on Saturday... and who doesn't love polls about dog names? This is what we have the names list narrowed down to... and though it will likely depend on his personality, I figured I'd see if anyone wanted to vote on the names. If nothing else, maybe it will make it clear which names are complete crap.
i picked loki cause that also happens to be the name of one of my cats :p
apparently loki was the norse god of mischief.
Oh, here's the story behind the names:

Ares - God (Dog) of War - His animal was also the dog, incidentally.
Boma - Boma the Werewolf from Heat Guy (my avatar), and also Swahili for "fortress".
Bosco - ...watches... Third Watch... >.>
Fezzik - Princess Bride
Grim - Girlfriend is Harry Potter obsessed
Koga - "Steel Fang" - also from Inu Yasha
Loki - Norse "trickster" deity
Lupin - Lupin III + see Harry Potter comment
vegeta76 Wrote:i picked loki cause that also happens to be the name of one of my cats :p
apparently loki was the norse god of mischief.

Yes... well represented in the fight against Thor in Marvel comics, if I remember right.
r00ster Wrote:Yes... well represented in the fight against Thor in Marvel comics, if I remember right.

ya... unfortunatley my cat's just stupid -_-'
he never learns from his mistakes, goes and does something stupid... then goes and does it again. Rolleyes
the other two wont do the same thing twice if they realize it doesn't work.
r00ster Wrote:Bosco - ...watches... Third Watch... >.>

Bosco..Please =3 ..He was my favorite character.and I still never watched the finale. >__>'

He definatly looks like a bosco Big Grin
Bosco is the best name out of this list.
Bosco was actually going to be the name of my Boxer until we ended up getting a female... so it's high up on my list, except...

My friend is getting a male from the same litter as this dog, and he already picked out the name Roscoe, as complete coincidence... so I need to decide if it's amazingly lame, even by accident, to name our dogs Roscoe and Bosco, respectively.
Here is the altered photo, with some of the red-eye removed. Wink
He looks like a Grim, in my opinion. Maybe it's the fangs and red eyes :p ...
I voted Koga, but really I like it or Loki, but I've heard Loki's named used more often so it's not all that cool anymore, but naming a pet Koga seems amusing.
I went with Boma, casue he was badass from Heat Guy J.
Do you even have to ask which name I voted for?
Zagatto Wrote:Do you even have to ask which name I voted for?

If I put Zag on the list, would you have voted for that?

Also, how many brownie points would it have earned me?
Zagatto Wrote:Do you even have to ask which name I voted for?

lol ya. and if you lose then you can always rig the polls with your awsom modding powers :p
Pages: 1 2