Introducing my partner in crime!
Allow me to introduce my partner in crime, and also, one of my best friends.

Shannon, AKA Swar, I have a feeling will fit in great.

I've been nagging her to join for a while now, and here she is Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Well than let me be the first to say Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay here.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Hi Everyone!
As Katie told you, My Name is Shannon, Shanny, or Swar ooorr whatever floats your boat/turns your crank! Uhm, as you guessed I'm a n00bie. So i may be a little slow with the site for a while till i get the gist of it and what-not. Uhmm...so some stuff about me, i'm 16 female, friends with Katie and uhh...well, uhmm...thats all i can think to say right now! I hope to get to know you all and befriend you, i heard nothing but good things from Katie! So, yeah...Hi! ^__^;;
~Shanny
Hey Shanny welcome to the forum Big Grin
you'll settle in fine....IA is a good bunch of peops
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Howdy thar lilttle missy. *tips hat*
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
rav96 Wrote:Hey Shanny welcome to the forum Big Grin
you'll settle in fine....IA is a good bunch of peops

Yeah for the most part that's true...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
hey. welcome to IA. watch out for BE, LE, and i cant really think of anyone else.
the number of female members here seems to be increasing! thats a good thing btw.
hope to see you posting in the pics thread. you were the half a head in KJ's first pic right? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:hey. welcome to IA. watch out for BE, LE, and i cant really think of anyone else.
the number of female members here seems to be increasing! thats a good thing btw.
hope to see you posting in the pics thread. you were the half a head in KJ's first pic right? :confused:

Heh heh Yep! that was me, or half of me that is. Thanks for the welcoming everyone! *feels loved already* Big Grin
Hi Swar!
Welcome to the forums. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Hi Swar!
Welcome to the forums. Smile

Thanks alot, Andromeda!!
Welcome Swar! It's always good to have new people join....keeps the conversation going! Have fun and don't be shy! :p
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Guten tag!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I don't think anyone has to worry too much about me being too shy :p Thanks again for all the welcomes! <3
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
Haha! I concur, she -isnt- shy. Big Grin Wink
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Swar Wrote:I hope to get to know you all and befriend you, i heard nothing but good things from Katie!

I don't want to be your friend nor do I want to get to know you.