Happy Birthday Evilomar!
Happy 27th Birthday!
I hope you have a great day and an even better year! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
He'll know in the morning whether it was good or not if he can't remember his name tomarrow :p ...

Have a good one, man.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I may not know you but..

Happy Birthday ^^

Have a nice hangover.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Happy birthday Omar Smile
katherine_jean Wrote:I may not know you but..

Happy Birthday ^^

Have a nice hangover.

Yeah same here Happy Late Birthday hope you had fun.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Thank you all, I did have a great Birthday and still recuparating from the weekend. My dumbass even bought a new car for my Birthday.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
evilomar Wrote:Thank you all, I did have a great Birthday and still recuparating from the weekend. My dumbass even bought a new car for my Birthday.

Ha-ha cool what kind of car?

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
A 2005 Hyundai Tiburon.
evilomar Wrote:A 2005 Hyundai Tiburon.

hm...Don't know what those look like and these computers suck so I will have to look into it when I get home. That's cool though how much did you pay?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Thats a pretty nice car, lucky ass.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I talked them down to 14,500 they were asking 18,500. It only had 29 miles when I bought it.
evilomar Wrote:I talked them down to 14,500 they were asking 18,500. It only had 29 miles when I bought it.

Wow.. congrats on the new car and your birthday!! Us Pisces have to stick together... laugh...
evilomar Wrote:I talked them down to 14,500 they were asking 18,500. It only had 29 miles when I bought it.

Nice got it down by four thousand that's very good.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
happy belated Birthday
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
God Damn, did I miss everyones F'ing Birthday! I'm not leaving again for a while. Sorry, I hope your's was good as well.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe