Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Evilomar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy 27th Birthday!
I hope you have a great day and an even better year! Big Grin
He'll know in the morning whether it was good or not if he can't remember his name tomarrow :p ...

Have a good one, man.
I may not know you but..

Happy Birthday ^^

Have a nice hangover.
Happy birthday Omar Smile
katherine_jean Wrote:I may not know you but..

Happy Birthday ^^

Have a nice hangover.

Yeah same here Happy Late Birthday hope you had fun.
Thank you all, I did have a great Birthday and still recuparating from the weekend. My dumbass even bought a new car for my Birthday.
evilomar Wrote:Thank you all, I did have a great Birthday and still recuparating from the weekend. My dumbass even bought a new car for my Birthday.

Ha-ha cool what kind of car?
A 2005 Hyundai Tiburon.
evilomar Wrote:A 2005 Hyundai Tiburon.

hm...Don't know what those look like and these computers suck so I will have to look into it when I get home. That's cool though how much did you pay?
Thats a pretty nice car, lucky ass.
I talked them down to 14,500 they were asking 18,500. It only had 29 miles when I bought it.
evilomar Wrote:I talked them down to 14,500 they were asking 18,500. It only had 29 miles when I bought it.

Wow.. congrats on the new car and your birthday!! Us Pisces have to stick together... laugh...
evilomar Wrote:I talked them down to 14,500 they were asking 18,500. It only had 29 miles when I bought it.

Nice got it down by four thousand that's very good.
happy belated Birthday
God Damn, did I miss everyones F'ing Birthday! I'm not leaving again for a while. Sorry, I hope your's was good as well.
Pages: 1 2