outta boredom: what is your name in real life?
My name is Chanh Nanthavong<insert 8 more letter> and u will get my last name.
[Image: tenjogoodbad8tv.jpg]
cnanthavong Wrote:My name is Chanh Nanthavong<insert 8 more letter> and u will get my last name.

And you think I have quite a name Vegeta! :eek:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And you think I have quite a name Vegeta! :eek:

lol ok ok, i take it back :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
cnanthavong Wrote:My name is Chanh Nanthavong<insert 8 more letter> and u will get my last name.
Does it end with ski?

bad polish joke...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

your laosan right?
[Image: ffc.jpg]
My first name is Theo. Whats stranger is my name in japanese has the same pronounciation as the old word for heart.
simple plain old boring Jason
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]

Surprised to see so many Irish people like myself, or at least people of Irish descent anyway Smile . How many of you actually live in Ireland? Just curious.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Real Name: Joseph McEvoy

Surprised to see so many Irish people like myself, or at least people of Irish descent anyway Smile . How many of you actually live in Ireland? Just curious.
I too am of Irish decent, but my last name is english; sadly I can't drink for crap, nor am I sure I could fight, but I do have a temper Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:I too am of Irish decent, but my last name is english; sadly I can't drink for crap, nor am I sure I could fight, but I do have a temper Big Grin

I drink like the Irish... that's close enough, right?
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Another simple name: Jenny...short for Jennifer....but I think I'm in trouble when I hear Jennifer.....lol.... :p
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:your laosan right?

Yup, am Laotian.
[Image: tenjogoodbad8tv.jpg]
cnanthavong Wrote:Yup, am Laotian.

i have a lot of laotion friends, and they all have very long name, first and last.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Chris... well, really Christopher. But nobody calls me that.

There are alot of irish here. I'm italian, well, my grandparents are anyway.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Most people call me Katie.

But my real name is Katherine Jean Chisholm. which I MUCH rather prefere.

Alot of people change the Chisholm to Vandereep though, because of my mother.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^