Why haven't I seen Naruto?
Right, because now that it's liscensed it will be impossible to download. Fansubs will just dissapear.
IMO, Naruto is one of the best new breakthough anime series of 2003-2005. Watch it now.
WandererX12 Wrote:Right, because now that it's liscensed it will be impossible to download. Fansubs will just dissapear.
Not exactly. I know one of the main fansub group that are doing it are still going to continue..Just a couple days ago, the lastest episode was released.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Not exactly. I know one of the main fansub group that are doing it are still going to continue..Just a couple days ago, the lastest episode was released.

Yea, DB stills sends stuff over at naruto-kun, although they are having massive server problems as of late. They are based in the Netherlands so they don?t plan on stopping even if they stop getting them from outside sources.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe