Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Why haven't I seen Naruto?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone on here seems to love Naruto. Why have I never seen or heard of it?
I hadn't heard about it until I bought the HK cuz I heard a few good things about it on this site. Now i'm trying to download all the fansubs to burn to cd-r's to play in my new dvd player in the mail. (yes I bought the dvd player so I could have high quality naruto eps.... lol)

It's by far the best anime i've ever seen.
I won't go into an explanation since that will make me sound like a raving fanboy and I won't be able to stop praising it. I'll just say its very good.
Don't know, did you recently come back from living under a rock?
Check out the manga, that is how I got introduced to it.
Well . . .

I didnt hear of it until Shonen Jump came out in Canada here, I loved it. Big Grin

Now I'm watching the anime...Just download it, its really popular. I use Ares and theres every ep on it, plus the movie. DLs really fast.

Also..I have to add, no offence but thats a really bad thread question. ><

Its your fault you never heard of it. We can't answer that for you -__-

And technically... you HAVE heard of it, or else you wouldnt be posting this thread. Smile
No one can answer that but you....
Well I had never seen or heard of it until I started reading this message board. Is it even out in the united states? I've never seen it at Suncoast or Best Buy.
The Maniac Wrote:Well I had never seen or heard of it until I started reading this message board. Is it even out in the united states? I've never seen it at Suncoast or Best Buy.

No, it isn't. You can only get on fan subs and shit. That is the anime; I get manga as they release it over here. But no, it isn't dubbed, it isn't on air over here, and most people get their episodes by going to naruto-kun or some other place to download them.
i have the whole manga on a cd-r if anyone wants to start reading the manga before seeing the series. its a great series and manga i have seen epps 1-46 and i still have a bit more to see. you might not of heard about it because its not yet out in the US except the manga vol 1-5. so your best bet is to get it from this store or ebay.

-LE
I know of you least 3 sites that offer direct download of the manga. It's not hard to find.
Your not the only one who hasn't seen of it. The entire anime club I was in poped wood every time a new episode came out. Then they stared at the screen drooling, I could have burnt the office down around them and they would not have moved. When the episode was done downloading they would watch as it drained the few social skills they had. That combined with the fact that for me to watch and discuss it with them would have been a chore(as they were all uber fanboys/girls and had memorized every last move and character and second of animation), really turned me off from the show. It looked good from what parts I had seen, but it never had a chance. Plus I don't download or watch things on my computer.
go to http://www.naruto-kun.com or http://www.narutochuushin.com if you want more information about Naruto.
Well, its a dern shame you havent heard of it sooner. With the licencing most to all fansubs, bittorrents, and pretty much everything else is not uploading it to the public any more. Or at least fansubing it. Your just S.O.L my friend. It is awsome. I first heard about it through manga when it first came to the States. If your lucky(and you pay me lots of money, and give me a foot and back rub everynight for a month, and bath and feed my hamster Buttons Rolleyes ) and have AIM, Ill send you what I have. Which is every episode fansubbed to date.
AonE will continue to sub Naruto episodes.

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cf...erthread=y
Pages: 1 2